Network Design & Installation
Organizations make significant investments into their data network infrastructure, computer hardware and software applications.
In order to help you take full advantage of your investment, there are several factors that need to be considered. The most significant is to clearly identify the services your network needs to provide today and in the future to allow your organization to succeed, expand, and reach and maintain its service standards. Once defined, then the remaining factors such as design, budgeting, hardware selection and implementation phasing, training and support can be successfully planned for and implemented.
JLR Consulting has extensive experience in the planning and deployment of single and multi-location networks, including:
- Designing and implementing cabling infrastructure plans
- Specifying and implementing network hardware
- Design and deployment of computer rooms
- Installation and configuration of server and computer hardware
- Coordinating carrier services
- Working with vendors and manufactures to integrate specialty hardware into networks
We also have experience working with vendors and construction teams to successfully implement network infrastructure requirements into new and existing construction. The use of CAD by JLR Consulting provides the opportunity to more efficiently integrate infrastructure design requirements with architectural and facility firms.